Saturday, April 21, 2018

Hi, 158 lbs, and 58 how to lose weight?!!!!! 10 pnts pleasseee!? -

First of all, don t eat alot of carbs.Your Yahoo name is I like toast for god sakes, no wonder your overweight.

What I did was take a piece of paper and right a list of healthy foods that were okay to eat while on my diet and things that were not for example-Good foods-fruityogurtvegetablesgrilled chicken and fishBad foods-anything friedsodacookiesIf you want me to give you an example of a daily meal plan just email me! Hollisterbabe9756@yahoo.com

well the number one thing is to work out try to work out 3 times a week for 1 houralso eat healthy and don t eat when your bored or when you are not really hungry it sounds hard but after a while you will be happy with you body and be fit and healthy

imposter!go for a run