Saturday, April 21, 2018

How do I lose weight fast?!?!?!?!? -

Help i dont like being fat!! I want a way t lose weight fast in the stomach without taking pills and working out 24/7!!!

The only safe and last way to lose weight is to eat a healty balanced diet and excercise moderately. Avoid the quick fixes as you will gain the weight back plus more.

you can try the cabbage soup diet, I lost weight with it.

There is no quick and easy answer. In order to lose weight and keep it off, you need to change your lifestyle. You have to decide, do you like being fat and eating poorly, or eating well and being healthy? Exercise and healthy foods are the key to weight loss. Diet pills are not the anwer, though keep exercising! I hope this works out.

well the bigger you are to begin with the faster it will come off at first but really losing weight is not a fast thing at it takes a lot of time so you have to be patient but belive me if you are it will all be worth it it took me a whole year to lose 30 pounds but now that i have i look better and more importantly i feel so much happier about my life im a much better person towards the world its such a great feeling i love my life now so just be patient it is definately worth it to keep working and trying no matter how slowly it happens...and i didnt use pills or freak out with exercise