Thursday, April 26, 2018

How can i lose weight fast? -

I weigh 135 and feel huge. how can i lose weight fast? cause i havent been eating properly and i think its messing up my period track.. is that normal ? .

To reduce weight. Check this site for use full information.http://weight--loss--info.50webs.org/ http://instant-weight-loss-info.co.nr/

Google tummywatcher--it has a calorie calculator tool for various website exercises. Also you can find out what your ideal body weight is, based on your height, age, and gender.The website also has five foods to fight hunger and other helpful tips as well as ab exercise videos you can follow and other helpful tips to achieve flat stomach.good luck.

what is your height?well for me i stick to cardio, yes it does sound boring to do cardio but there are few easy ones such as running up and down your stairs(they are the best) it works out your thighs and calves and also burns calorie. but if you are really looking to lose weight fast i suggest you switch to a strict diet and devour healthy food like oatmeal!(is ok they got flavor oatmeals now a day)my summer diet:Morning:2 boil egg(Eat egg white only) + Oatmeal(W/ fat free milk)Lunch: Grill chicken cutlets(3 pcs)Dinner: pan fry beef(with Pam Spray)W/ broccoli.=) i hope it helps, if anything else you may message me.

You can eat the Foods you like as long as you do not eat as much as you do now, ( I used to eat 2 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, a large amount of Potatoes, Toast and of course my coffee, for Breakfast. Now I eat 1 egg, a table spoon of potatoes, 1 slice of bacon, and my coffee with only 1 tea spoon of Sugar instead of 2 1/2, and if I feel like Bread I will have only one slice not 2. If I want a Burger I will have one just not a Big Mac I no longer buy Fries, Soda I gave up over 4 yrs ago, So no big deal there, For dinner I will have what ever I want I just walk away once I feel the hunger is gone, for snacks I eat Pop Corn instead of chips, Jello, Fruit, salads etc. If I want a cookie I eat one or 2 but no more than that.

Step 1:Cut out all sodas. The carbonation will make you bloated so switch to water or tea. Step 2:To lose one lb of fat you need to burn 3,500 calories. So start by cutting 350 calories off your daily diet.Step 3:Switch to lean proteins like chicken and fish because they will keep you fuller longer and are less in calorie.Step 4:Cut carbs out for the next 2 weeks, you ll definitely understand at the end of the 2 weeks how many extra calories they give you.Step 5:Eat lots and lots of vegetables.Step 6:Work out at least 1 hour a day. Go for a walk, ride a bike, lift some weights.

Lessons tips: Really, only 4 ways:1. Get really sick for a long time2. Stop eating3. Exercise beyond belief4. Get clinical depression and/or anorexia nervosa