Thursday, May 24, 2018

How to lose weight fast!? -

How to lose weight fast! in 4 months about 30-40 kgs s

I lost weight by eating every 2-3 hours. Every meal is 50-75 grams of lean meat or protien and 50 grams of good carbohydrates. Sleep 8 hours, but wake up after 4 to eat. Don t add exercise until the second or third week. That s when you ll get an energy rush! If you re out of shape try walking at first or any extra movement you can do. I lost 25 pounds the first month. I don t know what that is in kilograms of hand, but I think it s more than your goal. And good luck!

You can stay away from Carbs and Sugar and processed foods and ya... no fruits so basically do the South Beach Diet.. phase one; you eat meat, vegetables but no peas, carrots or corn. Everything that is white you can t have. I ve shed 14 pds in 8 wks.