Sunday, August 19, 2018

How can i lose weight fast and still enjoy my school dinners when i go to sea road? -

i think im really overweight XD and it is the crimbo party soon and my friends want me to wear a skirt (tartan XD) but i still want to enjoy me dinner times

Exercise, as in cardio (dancing, walking, swimming). It ll burn fat and those calories! Then you re free to enjoy your food.

be sure to eat a salad with your dinners, they help your body to expell/flush/quickly pass the other foods.

Try eating smaller portions of your usual meals, you be surprised how quickly you get full. you could also start putting your knife and fork down after every mouthfull, it gives the food time to get into your stomach and start to fill you up.

Try to get more information on dieting, weight loss articles, health and fitness articles, weight loss forum and BMI calculator at my profile and get the advise from them to lose weight fast and healthy.

I ve never seen an elephant wearing a kilt!