Sunday, August 26, 2018

I want to lose weight fast? -

well I want to lose weight because i am to overweight. i am 5 5 219lb and age 16 male and i wondering if you know an routine exercise that i can do at home to lose weight and get thin. I NEED EXERCISE THAT I CAN DO AT HOME. and also if you have an answer to this question please don t waste you time about pills or the acia berry pills .

The answer is simple.Stay away from mcdonalds! =)

Hi,everybody wants to lose weight. It s something you need to be determined with, you cant just wake up and say I want to lose weight then poof, it s gone. So if your determined, lets do it.Don t buy 1000 exercise tapes and equipment, just jog and eat less. If you have cravings chew gum. Google some good exercises.I m currently having some trouble losing weight too, but I m sure we both can get through our weight issues. Good luck!

Out door running! Im 5 11 and 14 years old but i bench 200. I weigh 225. I started running every day and lost 15 pounds in two weeks Im running 3 miles a day. Just work up to it. If u have somewere very hot to run go there. Im in texas its 102 in the afternoon and I run in it. Football is also a great option