Sunday, August 26, 2018

Im 13 and weigh 66.5kgs and in 5ft 1ich how can i lose weight fast to get to my ideal weight? -

Please do Kapalbhati pranayam as advised by baba Ramdev in Aastha channel for 10 minutes daily

Hii Sandra,I m trying to lose weight too !I m 13 turning 14 and i weigh 64 kgs and im 5 4 !I think that you should lose weight too.You should.-Exercise-Eat healthy-Eat a little amount of everything but mostly fruits,veggies,fish !-Feel good of your body

If you are serious about losing weight you need to have this program. It worked for me and it is the only weight loss program that lost me 8 pounds in 3 weeks. It works amazing and using correct info will lose your weight fast . You can get more info here http://bit.ly/sgerw

Heey I m 13 and weight 54 kg I used to be 60 but dropped all of that!!!What I did was eat some thing for breakfast lunch ( no recess) and then some thing for dinner I also excersie in the morning for and hour then an hour in the afternoon Xx. Eat healthy and get fitHope I helped

Go puke or don t eat that s the only fast way but don t seriously do that. Or be patient and don t eat so much foods with alot of calories be active go on walks every day jump on a trampoline core exercises are the best google that.

stop drinking pop and juice, drink water only. eat healthily and get out and be active! you re still growing so try not to worry about it so much. i know it s hard, but try. keep working out and eating your veggies instead of chips and stuff. good luck!

if u r a girl, your wt be 105 lbs. go 4 diet(1000-1200 calories/day) and join gym 4 an hour. u will b in shape in 4 months time