Thursday, October 18, 2018

Has anyone tried that slim in 6 weight loss program? Just wanted some feedback before I decide to buy it? -

please add positive and negative, I would like a real view on this thing. Thank you all :)

yes i did it and i loved it. but i was pretty upset when i went on you-tube and found most of the work outs on there for free. plus i found hip-hop abs, tae bo and belly dancing, as well as richard simmons workouts, and tons of other people tomany to count. i say try it for free before u buy!!

Hi Melinda, I have not personally tried it but I am a Beachbody coach (representatives of the company that makes Slim in 6 and other awesome Beachbody products) so I know tons there is to know about the program. It is an amazing workout that WORKS. You will not be disappointed in the results you get, but yes, people tend to lose interest in the program because it s not really pumped up and exciting. BUT, some people like that and don t like the high volume, super fast cardio videos. If you re interested, I d love to help you out to find the workout program that is right for you. It s important that you find one that you ll stick to!!! That s more than half the battle. Contact me at my e-mail below OR visit my Team Beachbody coach s page; you can get started and join for free and create a profile. If you work through me, my coaching serves are free and I ll be with you 100% of the way!!!! I look forward to talking to you.

I have a friend who tried it. She needed to lose 50lbs. She quit after the first week because she lost interest in it. I m doing the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt work out. It s simple. You do a 5 min. warm up, a 20 min. work out, and a 5 min. cool down. You re done in 30mins. and you definitely get your heart rate up. I ve been doing it for 2 weeks so far and I ve lost 8lbs. Along with non-strict dieting.

If you know correct diet information you can lose weight. I use the program from this site and I lost 12 pounds in 4 weeks. It is very easy to lose weight. You can find my diet program that lost me 17 pounds in 8 weeks from bit,ly/sdgs34 (Please edit , to . in the link)

You should have right info if you want to lose weight. You can tried program that I lost 20 pounds in 8 weeks. It works just amazing and It will work for you too. You can get more info from bit,ly/fbrthr534 (Please replace , to . in the link)

Try this...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S6O��I hope this was helpful for you. Good Luck!