Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How can I lose weight quickly.? -

I m a guy. I am six foot six. I weigh 185 pounds at the moment.I lost forty five pounds this year. My stomach, chest arms and lower legs are relatively skinny and fit. However, my thighs are huge. I want to know how I can lose weight on my thighs but not get too skinny with the rest of my body.I realize you can t lose weight in a focused area but does anyone have any suggestions that may be able to help me.I eat relatively sensibly and exercise frequently.Also, my upper arms near my armpits are flabby-ish. I d like to do something about that to if anyone has suggestions.I don t have access to a gym. And I have two ten pound weights and that s about it.

Have you tried the Lil Jack workout? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezr��

make sure your diets clean, about 80% of the results you get is from what you put in your mouth.eat whole foods like lean meats, oatmeal, fish, sweet potato s, and nuts.do some cardio like walking or jogging for 30-60 minutesuse your 10lb weights and do exercise that use your body weight as well like squats,lunges, push ups, and dipsgood luck=]

Eating good is always good to staying slim and cut, but It wont do any good if you don t excercise. Excercie is vital. Jog a lot, and push yourself harder each time, and stay consistant. Do rigourus sets of pushups,pullups and situps every other day, always push yourself. If you cant afford a gym, make your own. I filled up some milk jugs with sand to make my own weights to use when I cant make it to a gym. Just get creative, and stay active. Check out the mens health website

I fasted the month of ramadan and I have lost 8-9 kg. However i was not weigh loss oriented, i believe I could have lost double that. Fast the next month and watch your weight when you break your fast.

if you really want to lose your weight.don t worry.exercise daily with some hard workouts and drink fresh juices.for more info visit the below website.

Running and swimming and lots of water and protein.