Tuesday, November 20, 2018

How does birth control affect weight loss? -

I have been on a strict weight loss program. I eat generally healthy and go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week and about three times with a personal trainer. However, soon I am planning on getting into birth control pills. I have been told that your hormones go crazy with the pills... Would this affect my weight loss? I know it reacts differently with each woman... but what are the possibilities?Thanks in advance!

When I took them I didn t notice any significant weight gain or loss. I had a friend who gained 30 lbs, but she was about 100lbs to start, always been one of those bone skinny girls when she was younger. Other friends, maybe 10 lbs or so, but like I said if anything I might have gained 5 lbs. I think its because the hormones affect your appetite, making you hungrier more often, but as long as you pay attention to that and keep doing what you re doing you ll be fine.