Thursday, December 13, 2018

A 15 year old - Weight Loss program? -

I m 15 years old, I weight about 184 pounds. I need help with weight loss. Atleast 30 to 40 pounds. It s the summer and I m committed.If I continue to use the treadmill for three weeks straight. Will I gain any weight loss.My diets consist of water, and fruits. [Subsitiuting lunching and breakfast]

You dont gain weight loss xDBasically for someone your age you need 2700 calories a day, 200 more than adult men. First off, count the normal amount of calories you take in a normal day. When your new training starts reduce the intake by 500. Dont starve yourself with fruits and water because its unhealthy, just eat smaller portions, more fruit and veg and less calories. No dieting, your too young.Using treadmill in the morning is most effective at burning fat. Wake up, empty stomach and do 30mins. This burns fat instead of carbs because your body hasnt taken any in yet.Lifting light weights will also help build muscle a little. Muscle will help you burn fat while your asleep too so just transform your fat into a bit more muscle.The maximum HEALTHY amount your supposed to lose in a week is 2 pounds. Anymore and your damaging your body, dont think of it as an OK thing to do because you will regret it.If you have 6 weeks, you could lose almost a stone. Keeping it up for another month should lose you about 28-30 pounds. If you do it for 2 months you ll be much lighter.1 pound = 3500 caloriesHave fun, dont go over drive. eat, no starving

how tall are u? Im 5 0 and weigh 126-130. I ate less junkfood, and ate more veggies and fruits, i dont eat beef or pork, but i eat vegetarian products. I started running for a mile, and doing weight training at my school. I went from 143 to 126 last year. I keep exercing, you should go on mypryramid.orh. It will tell what you need to do, and your BMI. I only ate breafast, and dinner, but they were big and filled with fruits, and water. Eat whole grain bread. But just go on mypyramid.gov

Simple. Eat Less fruits. they are actually pretty high in natural sugar, so 2-3 a day is sufficient. second, get 5-6 servings of grain a day, it s where your energy mainly comes from, one serving is about a piece of bread. eat more vegetables. they help everything. 4-5 serv. a day. Eat as little sugars as possible.(and fats) excersise and play sports in as much free time as you can, and have about 2-3 servings of meat a day. (one serving is about the size of your fist) Good luck.