Thursday, December 13, 2018

Any good online weight loss programs for free? Plz Help!? -

I am lookin for a very good online weight loss programs for free. I have googled it but they are soo many that I don t know which one will work or if it is worth it at all. I also tried doing the weight loss by myself but it is hard for me to stick to it. does anyone know of a good website for free that you know of, heard of or worked good for you? please help any answers will be appreciated thanks.

As one Angel to another i haven t found a free web site yet they all want u to join and buy their food. and i hear u i am also trying to lose a few pounds so i find myself on the Adkins diet once again the first time i lost 55# when i quit smoking that how much i gained then i got married and gained it all back because my wonderful husband loves to go out and eat and i started eating like him big mistake so now i am watching the carbohydrates i limit myself to 25 carbs a day i have lost 5 # it not to hard you just don t get to eat breads pasta starchy foods and i drink lots of water.and for exerices i am doing pilate s and when the weather gets a little warmer i plan on walking right now we are in the deep freeze here in MI good luck just don t give up

Sparkpeople.com They have support groups, recipes, fitness and nutrition trackers, messageboards. It is probably the best free website out there for weight loss.

Definitely Sparkpeople. They are amazing!

Try sparkpeople.com -- they have a very extensive site and will send you lots of inspiring news and updates.