Thursday, January 24, 2019

Hey I need some help I need to lose weight fast.? -

Well I m not excatly what you call thin. I need to lose weight cuz I think it will help me get a girlfriend.

You are Roth.If you lose weight you Will find a beautiful girl.So start now and do some exercises one hour a day and eat only fruits at night and you Will see that in one month you Will be lose some pounds.

I dont know wats is roth.When I try to send my answer the machine do that. Report Abuse

run a couple miles with 3 pairs of sweats on. do jumping jacks, push ups, and sit ups in the sauna with your sweats on. spit whenever you can, quench gum works good. Work out 3 hours a day with sweats on. oh yeah and don t eat. that s basically what you can do if you wanna lose weight fast. but i wouldn t recommend it.

try eating healthier and getting into some sports. Always stay active and eat healthy.