Thursday, January 17, 2019

How to lose weight of my bum and thighs? -

In 2 weeks I have to go to my fianc��s passing out parade and I am going to be in a dress. But my bum sticks out and my thighs and hips look REALLY BIG! I hate it. I have a small upper body but massive lower body. I have started the special k 2 week challenge today. I will be going to the gym doing 30 mins - 1 hour workout help if I go about 3-4 times a week for the next 2 weeks? ? If so would a treadmill help me with my problems?

To reduce weight from both bum and thighs, you have to follow proper diet with exercises.In Diet, you have to reduce carbohydrates and increase protein rich food. Avoid eating white bread, potatoes, rice and drink lots of water i.e. drink 8 to 20 ounce glasses of water in a day. In exercise you can include sit ups, pull ups, push ups, squats. Also do min 30 min walk.

Avoid crash diets. They are bad for health and you will gain what you have lost once you take a break. Crash diets are not a solution to weight loss. It might seem as if you have lost few pounds but the moment you give up on the crash diet every thing will bounce back with a vengeance. Take a look at it in this way. Do you think that it is possible for a person to survive on a crash diet for the rest of his or her life�� Certainly not! So at some time or the other, you will have to give up the crash diet and then you will see for yourself that a crash diet does more harm than good on the long run. Crash diets may have a lot to promise, but very rarely do these promises ring true. Crash diets are things people go on in order to wear an old dress or suit for a particular occasion. That��s the only purpose that they serve as far as I can see.

Boil your vegetables instead of cooking them, or even better, eat them fresh. However if you do not like eating your vegetables as it is, try steaming them without adding anything at all. This is probably the healthiest way to eat cabbages, cauliflowers and a host of other vegetables.

try riding a bike and dancing, and dont eat pasta, a lot of bread, and soups.Also dont eat after 6, drink 2 l of water, and reduce sugar good luck ;)

sometimes our bodily structure are formed genetically please do exercise for 35 minutes daily with strict diet control

When I joined weight watchers last year I lost half a stone in the first two weeks. Cut your portion sizes, and change to reduced fat food- diet fizzy drinks, low far margerine, low fat cheese, skimmed milk, sweetners instead of sugar etc. Cut out sugary cerials and go for Bran flakes, museli or similar. Use low calorie cooking spray instead of olive oil or butter when frying food. Also, re areas of slimming. You can t choose which area to slim, it s an all over thing. I lost two stone in total, the first from my tummy and face and the second from my legs, arms etc. Really it s anyone s guess!Good luck! xx