Friday, January 25, 2019

What is the best way to lose weight Fast!? -

Im really big and i need help with my body im not using any pills and i want a good way to lose weight fast NO PILLS!I NEED HELP FAST...Cuz my prom is coming really Fast

Fast, by fasting! I full meal protien, vegetables potato, or rice. The other two meals breakfast and lunch should equal in calories a the one full meal. Let us say cereal for breakfast, a sandwich for lunch. Enjoy your Prom. Eat sparingly

Ok! These are the things I ve done that has worked in the short term, but not in the long haul, I ve always gained it back.Step 1: Join a gym or exercise everyday for atleast an hourStep2: Find a good diet You can go on a juice fast where you only drink juiceYou can lose 30-40+ pounds a month. Here s the website http://www.healthrecipes.com/fast11.htm or, you could go on a low carb diet (my fav!) and eat no more than 20 grams of carbs a day. And only drink water and eat a salad with lunch and dinner. It worked WONDERS for me, but then, because I felt I was eating too much, I switched to Eat VERY low calories, less than 800 a day, and exercise. Currently that s what I m doing and I ve lost over 50 pounds! But BEWARE, doing this has caused my hair to fall out, and to have disordered eating. I m constantly buggin about the food I eat. But anyway, hope I helped and good luck to you!

have a look on websites to print off the plan and do the cabbage soup diet. it really did work for me. i lost about 7 pounds in one week and have not put it back on

Get exercise and eat fruits and veg. :) You will be surprised at how much skinnier you will feel after working out regularly, even though you have not lost any (or many) pounds.

i stopped drinking all soda. jucie etc... and I only drank water.ONLY WATER.I also ate breakfast, and walked. I lost 12 pounds in 6 weeks!!!!!!

Well first cut down on portion size and switrch to heathlier foods.(ex. from pop(soda) to water). And work out everyday.

Atkind diet!!!!!