Tuesday, March 26, 2019

How can i lose weight fast? -

okay 1st to start i am 5 foot 8 and i weigh 180lbs i have been trying to lose weight not eating as much and eat healthier things and drinking water all day and only soft drink at dinner i have been wondering am i doing it right to lose weight if not can somebody give me some more suggestions please?

soft drinks increase your calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like a good start. Now you need to burn the fat you ve already got. Hit the gym and get to sweatin at least an hour a day. You ll get there. Best of luck to you!

eat smaller healthier meals threw out the day. about every 3hrs eat a small meal and stop eating after about 8pm cause thats when ur bodys metabolism slows down even more

Well sounds to me you are doing the right thing. Its never fast, it takes time :) I myself work out 5-6 days a week for a hour and eat 1000 calories per day and drink only water and a glass of fat free milk per day. Also remember fiber cancels out carbs so eat a lot of fiber! I have lost 50 pounds in 5 and a half months.Good luck!

Hi, I am 5 6 and 135 lbs. and over 50 years old. I have been watching what I eat everyday but more importantly I workout and have done so for years. Exercise is to burn your calories and also to gain muscle. As far as eating. Try to eat a carb and protein with each meal. Drink at least 56 oz of water/day as that really helps. When my water intake goes down I hold more water and gain so it is important. Eat about 5 small meals a day. Breakfast, snack (perhaps an apple w/ piece of cheese), lunch, snack and dinner. You can even fill in a snack with a protein drink and mix some non-fat milk in it and/or some blueberries. Basically what you want to do is keep your metabolism going and your blood sugars level. Lastly, I use a supplement called a Power-Pop . It is only 28 calories but it gives me something to eat instead of reach for some high calorie food and has hoodia in it to help suppress your appetite. Whether it suppresses it or not I don t know but it helps keep me away from reaching for a candy bar and satisfies my sweet craving. I have been eating them for 2 years. You can e-mail me at CbsSheb@bellsouth.net if you would like to try one or visit http://www.bonanzle.com/booths/Emma0816Hope this helps.

If you are eating and drinking healthier, that is a great start but you also need to get up and move. Walk, run, jog, weight train, etc.