Sunday, March 24, 2019

How to lose weight and get rid of spots? -

Ok so with that qustion I realise I sound like a total mess lol. But I would just like to slim down a little and I always get the odd spot on my face and it all really detracts from my confidence.The sudden reason for this is that this incredibly good looking guy asked me out and I feel strange being with him when hes so good looking and I feel second rate. It s obious hes not the least bit shallow so let say I m doing this for myself.So anyone any tips?

Avoid ��white�� carbohydratesAvoid any carbohydrate that is �� or can be �� white. The following foods are thus prohibited, except for within 1.5 hours of finishing a resistance-training workout of at least 20 minutes in length: bread, rice, cereal, potatoes, pasta, and fried food with breading. If you avoid eating anything white, you��ll be safe.