Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Will this help me lose weight faster? -

ok well i exercise everyday . i either run, swim or play badminton. ok ummmmm im trying to eat less calories and already eat about 300-500 calories per day. i know this is not healthy i dnt care im over concious about my body to care. yea ummmmm im 5ft 10 14yr female and i weight 67kg!!! FATanyway umm please dont tell me im too young!!!thnx alot

Yeah that sounds good.I envy you : I can t seem to eat less than 1000 clories per day !!!Keep it up !

thats not even a question...thnx alot.

if you really wanna lose weight which i think i my opinion you are too young you need to be eating at least 12 to 1500 calories a day you need to eat more fresh vegetables and fruits and you need to eat small meals at least 5 times a day you need to watch your sugar intake drink more water and you need to stop obsessing i am not saying you are but a lot of girls your age do obsess about their weight you have your whole life ahead of you and right now what you need to be worried about more than losing weight is eating right and staying healthy

Your calorie intake is already so low that your basal metabolism is probably dropping and trying to prevent weight loss because it thinks there s a famine. This is really dangerous. You are not actually fat (I checked on a teen BMI calculator) even if you feel that way, and you sound like you are developing an eating disorder. You need to actually increase your calorie intake and eat more fruit and vegetables, cut back on greasy, fatty, or salty food, and drink water and milk instead of sugary drinks. It sounds weird, but your body can t lose weight normally unless you are taking in enough calories for it to function well, especially since you are so active. Please don t reduce calories--it s really dangerous and you can die of heart damage or other problems from malnutrition. This can happen even if you don t look anorexic. I don t know how to get it across how seriously you can damage yourself. I m sorry, I know you want to be thinner, but please don t do it that way.

One of the most successful diets I ve witnessed is a girl I know that stopped eating after 2:00pm daily. She would eat a healthy breakfast and a moderate lunch, then would not eat anything after two. The weight literally fell off of her. Just have to know when to stop, because it will keep falling off as long as you stay on this diet. Good Luck !!!

sorry

you are doing good girl keep up the good work

Are you bleeping nuts??? You have a eating disorder and unless you wanna die a slow horrible death I wouls seriously suggest talking to you parents ans seeing a professional about it. I mean did you read what your wrote??? Notice how it makes no sense. You say you barely eat, Right!! And you say how much you exercise, right??? But you are saying that you aren t losing anything, notice how that doesn t make sense??? You won t lose weight. Your body won t let you. See when you starve your self your body stops burning fat, even if you excerise. Your body is trying to conserve what little bit of fat it does have to keep surviving. How about flipping it. Instead of dying to thin (because you are going to DIE if you keep acting like an ***) try being healthy. Eat veggies and fish and chicken all day. Then go for your jog or whatever. I bet you will see a lot more results that way. And stop being concious about your body. i am 5 11 and weigh 260 lbs. I think I look good and so does my husband. Stop worrying about your body, because soon it will be 6 feet under if you don t cut your ****.And for you little girls rooting her on, your crazy too. Hey I would get thier name and number, you might be bed buddies in the hospital!!!!