Sunday, April 14, 2019

What can i eat to help me lose weight? -

i want to lose weight really quicklyplease don t answer saying about health risks that i need to exercise etc. because i know all thisi just want to know what diets/ foods to help me lose weight fastand if it works? thanks x

I haven t tried it out myself, but i ve read that eating blueberries is super good for you. They re supposedly helpful in getting rid of belly fat. I m not sure if it works, but eating more fruits certainly wouldn t hurt.

Do not listen to the person that suggested acai berries. They are a scam. The truth is: There are no foods that help you lose weight. Fruits and vegetables are for your health, not your fat decreaser. Eat less and exercise. That s the only way.

reduce oil content fooddo not take food with high fat contentdo sleep 30 min after taking fooddrink water after eatingi think swimming is best way for reducing the weight