Sunday, April 14, 2019

What is the best way to lose weight FAST? -

I need to lose about ten pounds and I need to do it quickly.(like within two weeks) I m not into barfing and I get very vicious if I don t eat. I ve been dieting and I walk an hour or more everyday, but my scale isn t responding like I want it to. I m loosing inches but not pounds and I need for my actual weight to lower.

Jess Jess Jess....You get very vicious if you don t eat?!! Wow... how vicious are you? I d like to see.....I think this is the main thing you need to deal with.Change your attitudes towards food.Think always that to eat that much and unhealthy food could cause cancer. Better you distract your desire of eating food to eating FRUIT and veggies all the time. Buy oranges, lemons, carrots, bananas, apples, pears, grapes, melons, watermelons, Brussels sprout, broccoli and so on.Do not eat food for dinner, just eat fruit only. The very vicious way to lose some fat some weight is by eating fruits all the time 3 times per day.Morning: you eat ONLY 2 tomatoes. Just tomatoes no sugar added at all.Noon : you just eat banana, watermelon, melon and apples and a bit of low fat sugar free biscuits or crackers. Night : you eat grapes, pears, lemons and carrots. Raw carrots without boiling it or frying it at all. Just peel the carrot and gnaw it like a rabbit. Then continue with eating broccoli, boil it first until it gets HALF tender, then eat it raw without sugar or salt at all. And you may drink also the boiling water from broccoli. Do not eat crackers or biscuits at night, only at lunch.I m serious.... This is not a joke at all.This is true sweet Jess..... I guarantee you for this!Good luck!

Don t eat and exercise.Coach

I lost 8 Lbs within 6 days eating this food and mildly exercising, meaning I walked/ran on a treadmill indoors (as it was winter time in Utah) for about 90 minutes per day (I enjoy walking so this was enjoyable for me).Seriously, for additional exercise, have sex or masterbate as much as possible (don t laugh, it s good for the cardiovascular system) and each activity will help you burn more calories during these 6 days.All food consumed here wasn t categorized as breakfast, lunch or dinner; just eat whichever items suit you during the day.DRINK only water as frequently as possible without making yourself sick; avoid coffee and tea and Kool Aid as they won t aid you in losing weight during these 6 days. Only water.AVOID while you are on this diet : diet pills, Hoodia and other similar crap (they just take your money and leave you disappointed when the results don t appear); the foods here are nearly 100% natural (except the hot dogs). Salads with only vegetables and/or fruit, no croutons or cheeze or the like; season with natural (not processed) herbs or a MINISCULE amount of salt, and lots of black pepper, and maybe vinegar with no oil. All salads should be nearly cereal-bowl size salads.ONCE PER DAY, one cooked hot dog or equivalent piece of meat (one chicken drumstick (baked, boiled, broiled, open flame but not fried in oil or the like), one lean hamburger patty (broiled or open flame, but not pan fried) or one soft/hard boiled egg (not fried).Fruit, such as lemons, grapefruit, bananas (only one per day), grapes, apples, oranges, and others but use discretion and eat only 1/2 of the fruit per meal.Continue to drink water during the day as your snack , just to fill up your tummy. No lifesavers, tic tacks, nor gum as their chemicals and sugars will hinder your progress to lose weight during this diet (remember, it s only for 6 days or so).Avoid using the automobile or bus/taxi whenever you can during your time with this diet so you can burn more calories than you intake.Remember: this diet is intended for only 6 days or so, so please have the discipline and self respect to abide by it during this time, and the weight will come off you relatively easy.Good Luck.

yoga and aerobics

If you drink pop then i would quit cold turkey if this 2 week demand is important....WATER! H20 is oxygen to the brain and energy. Hydrate yourself and you feel fuller than eating lots. Dont deprive just portion control. Running!!! Thats what always helps me loose weight fast. Gween stefani and rene zwellenger are run maniacs and obviously they look like rock stars. The special K cereal for breakfast and lunch then a controlled high protein dinner. Yum and good luck! And if you don t lose the weight its not the end of the world you have your health and beauty is confidence. Believe it and You got it!

You might think about trying this book called The Movie Star Diet by Steve Simmons. It helped me lose thirty pounds in 2 1/2 months when I didn t think anything would work. My goal to begin with was only 20 lbs! It has a really easy plan to follow and an excellent workout as well.

Eat nothing but pinapple for two weeks. Seriously, it is harsh, but works.

Hi, Do you want to lose weight tone up, build strength muscle mass or just need to gain weight? I can help you! I am a personal trainer, bodybuilder life coach with 25 years experience. Please contact me at dcprice1@shaw.ca Thanks.neXgen bodysculpting

If you re trying lose it for a weigh-in or something, use the Hollywood Diet. It s a liquid diet so yeah you have to not eat for two days, but you will lose the weight for about a day (it will come right back, but if this is just for a weigh-in or something, that s good enough, right?). I used it so I could leave for Basic Training...where I lost 20 pounds.