Thursday, May 23, 2019

Any other good exercises to lose weight rather than running? -

I hear people who run lose weight fast. But I really despise running, any other types of exercises that would have the same benefits as running? Thanks.

swimming will help you lose weight all around your body. Also, you sweat much more when you are swimming than when you are running. Just to let you know. =)

I recommend a treadmill. I am rather large chested and despise running myself and a treadmill is a great way to reduce impact. Also an Elliptical machine goes through the motions of running without having to pick up your feet, also making it low impact. A cross-trainer can also help and has a benefit of working on specific muscle groups in your legs. If those ideas are too close to running, try a bike. They are easy and fun and burn 317 calories an hour if done at a decent pace. (Running may range from 330 to 360)

Strength training, makes you sweat hours after you have left the gym-increases your metabolism too..When on a treadmill use the incline as high as you can (I do a 6.0 incline at a pace of 3.3-Good luck!