Saturday, May 11, 2019

How can I lose weight fast? -

how can I lose weight like in 5 months? I am kind of chunky, not like really fat(yet), but I am getting there ahah.Soon I will be playing indoor soccer, and in the spring lacross.What foods should I avoid,and what drinks should I drink the most.And one more thing, I have big butt. Do you think from playing the sports I will only lose weight in my butt, or just my like stomach, or both? Help please.(im 13 by the way)

First check out what is your blood group and what diet is good for your health .Basically there are 3 types of Diet+ ----- HIGHLY BENEFICIAL, FOOD ACTS LIKE MEDICINEO ----- NEUTRAL FOOD X ----- AVOID, FOOD ACTS LIKE A POISONFirst check out what diet helps lose weight based on your blood group and what diet is really good for your health .-O is for Old.- Type O.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Sweetcorn Kidney beans Cabbage Brussel sprout Cauliflower FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Sea food Iodized salt Liver Red meat Spinach Broccoli -A is for Agrarian.-__ Type A. http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Meat Dairy foods Kidney beans Lima beans Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Vegetable oils Soya foods Vegetables Pineapple -B is for Balance.-__ Type B.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Lentils Sweetcorn Peanuts Sesame seeds Buckwheat Wheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Green vege Meat Lamb Liver Eggs __ Type AB.http://www.diskovery.co.in/how_to_loose_�� FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT GAIN Red meat Kidney beans Seeds Sweetcorn Buckwheat FOODS ENCOURAGE WEIGHT LOSS Liv 52 Tofu Seafood Green vege Dairy products Alkaline fruits Pineapples

if you can try to avoid foods that contain a large amount of salt. DRINK LOTS OF WATER ditch the soda and sugar drinks!!,consume healthy foods; veggies, fruits, lean meats, chicken, fish. also try not to eat to a lot of fast food and fried food. working out esp. running, sports,cardio tends to shed pounds all over. you have to work out 30minutes to an hour or more each day. you must also be committed into doing the exercises efficiently in order to achieve weight loss.

i learned about this diet it is called the rice diet solution. You don t have to follow it because it is not really for your age group. THis diest is about lowering sodium (salt) in your everyday meal routine. And you also do diffrent excercises. It is also very healthy. In three months (if you follow the rules) you will loose 30 pounds. So try to lower the amount of sodium you eat and have some excercise everyday.

well, i was goin to go on a cruise then i got sick with the stomach flu a few days before the trip and then the food on the ship didn t taste so good and it was like a week and when i got back none of my cloths fit me and i lost like 20 pounds and my final weight was 60 pound (i m 11) or do we fit my mom lost a lot from that

If you are a fast eater (as I used to be) then eat slowly.. The faster you eat the more you eat. The slower you eat the quicker you will get full and stop eating. Also if you cut down on the sodas and candy and junk food in general I m sure you would see a difference. And I ve noticed cutting down on the food intake helps. Good luck.

I lost 45 lbs.in 3 months. on a low fat high protein diet ( 1 gram of protein per lb of weight) and 3 days of cardio per week about 30 min per session. I kept my calories down to about 1200 per day in 5-6 small meals throughout the day. I went from 235 to 190 and have kept it off going on 11 months now.

stay away from alot of bread, it s the worst , also drink alot of water, no pop, and get off the computer and do something like raking leaves. you can earn money and get fit

Cut down on the junk food, have more fruit, drink less soft drinks and drink more water, exercise more and have big breakfast and smaller meals for lunch and dinner. Hope this helps you! : )

That Alberto K commenter has been posting answers likethat several times each day. He s a business personand will say what they think is persuasive. Don t believe it,that creep!

A good horse laxative usually does a pretty good job with weight loss.

sign up at Bally Fitness Center and work out. that will help you lose pounds fast