Friday, May 10, 2019

Is there a way lose lose weight fast? -

By fast i mean likee 6 months?

Well it depends, I lost 5 stone in 8 months from 16 stone to 11 stoneCheck out my picshttp://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind��But I was very big for my age close to morbidally obese, and now i m in the healthy range, and I dieted harshly, depends on your will power.

eat healthy,exercise 5 days a week for about an hour (running, yoga, pilates, anything to burn calories)don t do any of those diets that take stuff out like carbs, or anything,and don t crash diet,it s unhealthy.just try and keep the junk food to a minimum of a serving a week.edit:also, if your metabolism is slow, you should try to eat 5 smaller meals a day,it keeps your metabolism going.i did that and lost like 10 lbs in probably 2 months.....

I saw this product called Acai Berry on Oprah the other week.. Looked like all the other diet scams, but I went for it and ordered a 14-day free trial from this site.. And guess what, it really works!! I m so happy I ve already lost weight, gotten more energy and my stomach is flatter than ever!

Yes cholera. Not recommended.

Eat less and exercise more.Avoid Leonar ds link it is a scam website looking to make money out of you.

squeeze out a massive poo poo

Eat like a poor individual train a lot