Monday, August 12, 2019

How can I lose weight kinda quick.? -

I m not fat, or overweight, I weigh 120 and I m 5 3 , but I want to lose weight soooo badly. I m a vegetarian, and I eat everytime I m bored, help me . Lol, like don t say it s not healthy to losee weight fast or anything because i don t care. I want to lose weight, fast ! Helpppp.

Excercise, and incorporate HIIT (high intensity interval training) into your routine.I also recommend the diet cheat to be lean, i m on it right now!

Exercise, and go on a fast for 3-5 days, doing that will make you lose about 4 to 5 pounds fast..but most likely won t stay off if you binge eat or quit exercising.

I would like to recommend you my diet way that works just amazing. I get correct diet way and applied the way, then I lost weight fast. You should have the way that works. You can get the best way diet that worked for me and lost 13 pounds after 4 weeks. You can get more information from link below.

Use vegetables to bulk up meals. You can eat twice as much pasta salad loaded with veggies like broccoli, carrots, and tomatoes for the same calories as a pasta salad sporting just mayonnaise. Same goes for stir-fries. And add vegetables to make a fluffier, more satisfying omelet without having to up the number of eggs.

Eat equal portions of vegetables and grains at dinner. A cup of cooked rice or pasta has about 200 calories, whereas a cup of cooked veggies doles out a mere 50 calories, on average, says Joan Salge Blake, R.D., clinical assistant professor of nutrition at Boston University s Sargent College. To avoid a grain calorie overload, eat a 1:1 ratio of grains to veggies. The high-fiber veggies will help satisfy your hunger before you overeat the grains.

Most people don t realize how much waste can be trapped inside our bodies. Experts estimate that most people have 10-15 of waste trapped to the inside of their colon walls. Imagine how unhealthy this is with all these toxins sitting inside us. Oprah had a guest on her show that talked about how we need to make sure that we clean our bodies of this rubbish.