Friday, August 16, 2019

How to lose weight effectively while on crutches? -

I ve had surgery and am on crutches. I have put on weight since the op but obviously can t go running etc and this is making me really down as I ve been on crutches 4month and getting to the point where clothes are tight.I need a quick fix just to jump start my weight loss until I can resume my normal fitness plan. I walk as much as I can which has improved my upper body due to the crutches but it s my lower body that s the problem plus I have to spend most of my time sat to elevate my leg which isn t helping!!Any advice would be welcomed!

since your on crutches your diet is critical now why dont you focus on upper body work outs cruthches or a wheelchair should be able to build up the upper body and you can still burn calories just figure out what you can do and keep your diet in check