Saturday, September 21, 2019

How to lose weight from my chest and stomach area? -

I am 16 years old, 6 1 Tall, and I weigh around 170lbs on an average day. This is supposed to be around my ideal weight, or so I ve heard, but I still have a problem with my chest and stomach areas and the fat in those areas. I have tried to do sit-ups/crunches everyday but that doesn t seem to help, I usually end up doing around 150 per day and have been doing that for around 1.5 Months. I am pretty atheletic, yet somehow I can t lost my extra upper body weight/fat. If you know of any exercises that would help and how many reps to do of that exercise(s) that would be awesome. Also, I can join a gym if anybody reccomends it. Thanks for your help!

When we want to get rid of body fat, there is no way to specifically burn fat from one part of the body. Doing situps won t burn the fat that is covering your abs and doing tricep extensions won t get rid of the fat that is covering your triceps. The only thing you can do is lose weight all around and eventually the problem area will also improve. The way to burn fat is through a calorie restricted diet in conjunction with an exercise routine that will burn calories. Activities that burn calories include running, biking, swimming and other high intensity activities.Guide to Reducing Body Fat - http://straighthealth.com/pages/guides/r��

do suisides or run around a track or neighborhood. Or along w/ those cruches/sit-ups do some jumping jacks and push ups.

You might try working out with dumbells. Muscle mass will increase your metabolism. Stay away from fast food, especially fried food. Cut down on sugar and only eat only low fat dairy products. Drink more water. It would probably help if you got into jogging. Jog twice a day for six days a week. It s best if you rest for one day a week. Good luck.