Saturday, September 21, 2019

I wanna lose weight fast amp; safe? -

I am 13 years old and I wanna model SO BADLY! I have to be a 2 though. I am a 5 right now almost a 3. So is there anyway I can lose weight fast but safe and somewhat secretly? I really need help and don t reply if your gonna say I am crazy.

1. Work on your self esteem.2. Eat Healthy3. Stay Active4. Don t obsess over your weight5. Most models you see in magazines and tv commercials have been computer edited to look that perfect.6. Find a profession that values your intelligence and not your body

hi, the best way to lose weight is to make a little diary and take notes of everything you eat each day for a week. Then the next week take out one of those things each day and relace it with some of that free acai berry at http://fly2.ws/DWvr32S and you will see your weight go down and your energy levels goup. I ost 20lbs in 4 weeks this way.

eat something healthy and exercise+

UR SKINNEY YOU BEOTCH:))))AHHAHAHA DONT YOU JUST LOVE UR SISSEY:)