Wednesday, November 27, 2019

How can I lose weight quickly? -

I have always been in good shape, I was a dancer and a cheerleader all through high school..I also played volleyball on a rec league..I want to know how I can get my body back relatively quickly since I just had my first child..since its summertime, I feel very self concious about my body now..my husband continues to tell me how hot and sexy and beautiful I am but I don t see it myself..I want to look good this summer and I want to get back in shape so I can be healthy for my daughter..what should I do since I don t have too much time in the day to work out because of my daughter and going to work??

Losing weight is a simple equation: if you burn more calories than you eat, the weight will come off. Start off by estimating how many calories you burn each day using the daily calorie needs calculator http://calorieneedscalculator.com This will give you an idea of how many calories to eat. Healthy weight loss is 1-2 pounds per week. To lose 1 pound per week you need to create a calorie deficit (burn more than you eat) of 500 calories per day. To lose 2 pounds a week, you have to double the deficit to 1000 calories per day. You can achieve this by eating less, exercising more or a combination of both.Beginner s Guide to Dieting - http://straightdiet.com

Try core exercises to tone up. Plank, superman, crunches:http://orgs.jmu.edu/strength/JMU_Summer_��And do HIIT to lose fat, basically wlak/sprint:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-intens��Do core for 15 minutes a day. And the HIIT can be done 3 times a week for 15-20 minutes.

Well, you sound like you eat really well... I have a 10 month old and not a lot of time, like yourself. I actually go to Curves. It s filled with a bunch of old women (I m 23), but the workout is only 30 minutes and it totally helped me get my body back, and fast. Plus, you only have to go 3 times a week.

Eat less, more healthier foods, drink lots of water and if you cannot get to exercise, walk to wherever you go , and take stairs instead of elevators.

i wish i knew i am only 9 and i am so out of shape!