Wednesday, November 27, 2019

The Alli weight loss program? -

I just recently bought the Alli weight loss program, and when I try to register it online, it tells me that my BMI would be too low, but in all honesty, it wouldnt be. How do I fix that. Who else got the program and is having problems on the website? How do I fix it?

I got the program and I m taking the pills... I didn t bother with the website because I don t think that part matters.It s a good sysem though.... I m already seeing improvements and all those yucky side effects are overstated.

Sure thing... I m doing the best I can with it.Feel free to contact me.~A Report Abuse

I didn t register but I guess you could fib about the answers. It is mainly for obese people, not just those who need to loose a few pounds. So if you only need to loose 10-15 pounds you shouldn t be trying it and I guess that s what it might be telling you.