Monday, December 16, 2019

How can i lose weight quickly? -

Im 5 0 and weigh 119lbs. i would like to weigh around 100-105lbs. I have D boobs and big behind for a girl my size, but its in my genes also. Im a vegetarian so i eat right (most of the time). I exercise 5-6 days a week. 2 miles of a power walk. 50 push ups. 50 sit ups. 50 crunches. 100 jumping jacks. 50 leg lifts and do reps with small weights. The weight will NOT come off. I do all this, and still have no resuls. Dont looked toned and muscled. Does anyone have any advice?!?! Im desperate!!!!!!!!!! Any good workout plans? Diets?

You do not lose weight fast, it is unhealthy. I walk for 45 minutes a day...

My wife lost over 4 stone and she lost loads of body fat with this diet her stomach was getting flatter each day , she got into those tight fitted jeans again she had before the kids were born. So she s been helping me and a few of her friends because this diet is so successful.I have been over weight for years and just

Hello everyone.i am what you would call straight to the answer s(shadow.i will answer all the questions he answered.except the right wayOK LIKSTEN UP FUTURE 89.3 YEAR OLD FATTY VIRGIN DONT EAT A BIG MAC EVERY DAY.GO STARVE YOURSELF AND JOG.AND IF IT DOESNT WORK KEEP STARVIN YOURSEFL UN TIL YA DIE.OKAY.YOU GOT IT.GOOD.NOW GO EAT A SALAD.

colon cleanser wil drop 10-15 lbs of waste. check out dr. OZ he was on oparah show the other day and had alot of good diets.