Sunday, January 15, 2006

Weight loss tips, and ways to gain muscle? -

Okay. I am 14 years old and im starting to get a little chubby. Its only going to get worse over the holidays, if I dont do something. Do you have any tips for weight loss, or ways to gain some muscle in the legs and belly area? Oh, and I eat when I am bored. A LOT. What else can I do?

i beleive its called exercise

I just discovered this gadget given to me by a pharmaceutical company which has been sitting on my bathroom floor together with my bathroom scale. It��s actually an innocent looking small round disc shaped exercise gadget that can make you move in one place anywhere anytime.This device is an innovative and a safe home fitness device that is made of a strong plastic platform that ��allows you to produce an intensive rotating movement when standing on it.�� It allows you to move sideways without stressing your back. It is small but actually durable enough to withstand our weight and still allows our whole body to move sideways freely. It is suited for individuals who are lazy enough to change to a sports attire and drive to a gym. Great for people who wants a home fitness equipment that can give one a great aerobic exercise program. And since it is small and light weight, it can be carried inside a backpack and used anywhere, anytime!I am now a great fan of this gadget. I started using it during one rainy day and just missed my daily walking regimen. So as not to give an excuse to not doing my routine, I grabbed my iPod, stepped on the disc and started twisting. And to my amazement I enjoyed it without having to change my boxer shorts and ��kamiseta��. And to think, I was able to exercise even if it was raining outside.I thought of writing about it after I��ve been doing this regimen for quite sometime. I have to make sure it serves its purpose without giving me the muscle aches from the twisting that you have to do. I do few twists in the morning with my sit-ups before I take a bath then my full routine in the afternoon alternating it with my walking exercise and swimming. Again�� no more excuses that it is raining or the usual excuse ��that my knees hurt when I walk����.Here��s One small lightweight gadget that I strongly recommend��.It can help anyone keep fit and healthy�� and likewise ��help one lose weight while having fun��http://www.weightlossdisc.com

I tried many different method to lose my weight, but nothing worked untill I got this amazing method. It works very well and I lost my weight fast after I got correct method. I lost 8 pounds in 30 days and it was so fast. If you are serious and really want to lose weight you should have a look. You can get info at link below.

what you need to do is stop eating when you are bored. you need to get a hobby besides eating. Did the you start gaining weight when you started to get bored? If you are bored. do your home work, lock yourself in your room and dance to some music. get a full length mirror and try to belly dance or something, read, draw, color, do arts and crafts.For exercise ideas do some chores like, sweeping(helps arms) or moping, cleaning windows or picking up trash from outside.If you are still bored drink 2 classes of water before you start eating and at least you will eat less. If you still do not feel full drink another

I know your a girl and I m a guy and our bodies work a bit different but I ll tell you what works for me. Of course, I ve done creatine, muscle milk, protein powder, Animal Pack, steroids and all for building extraordinary large muscles , but I ve figured out some good ways to maintain my weight. For a girl, you should definitely do a lot of running, light weight lifting (dumb bells etc.), and a good diet. I drink a class of Acai Berry juice every day. It really helps to drop any extra weight, but you also have to have a good diet and exercise with it too. You can get the juice at most grocery stores from what I know.