Thursday, January 12, 2006

Im thin, but how do i harden my abs? -

first off im 14, so i went on a diet for a while, u know worked out, dieted, did cardio, etc. i was 155 before i started my weight loss program, and now im 124 i started like 3 months ago, but now that im thin my mom does not want me to cut out calories any more because she wants me to stay this ways, my stomach is thin, but i can still feel that soft, beady, gooey fat that s in between my sight and my lower abs, i also have a little bit in my upper but i can actually see my upper as compared to my bottom, so in short how do i simply get hard, tight, lean, ripped abs in a short amount of time, like 2 - 7 weeks?, should i still be cutting out calories?, and what about my lower back, can i do anything to tighten that also? thanks a lot, i really appreciate it...

don t cut any more calories, Just start working on toning your muscles with simple exercises like sit ups, push ups squats and lunges. All of those work your core. Remember that muscles burn fat very rapidly, so the more muscle mass you have the more calories you will burn, even while sitting.

well, just do ab exercises, like sit ups, crunches, planks, leg lifts, supermans, etc. If you already did a lot of cardio, then that should have already strengthened your back and core some.