Friday, January 13, 2006

Wow... You cant be serious...! ? -

I am by no means asking for a miricale weight loss program. These pills have been sitting in my cabinet for quite some time... my sister bought them, but then later realized she couldnt take them because of some of the medication she was on... but anyways... I have opened that and looked at it every day... and I was just wondering are those safe for your body? Do they work? I would bet its only water weight right? and it says they curb your appetite.... is that why you loose weight?? WELL basically if you have any info on these pills... tell me what you think...

Basically, a diet pill controls your hunger and nothing else. I doesn t make you lose weight, it just gives you a little loss of appetite. Ultimately, it is you who makes the decision to keep eating or not, to exercise or not, and to lead a healthy lifestyle.

HAHAHAH ARE YOU FAT OR SOMETHING HAHAHA!!!!!!!!Sorry I laughed I was just playing around.I dont know sorry...

i used all kinds of weightloss pills and trust me they dont work. its a waste of time, money and health.

The name of the pill is not revealed and therefore I cannot really say. Be careful though and check with your physician for clearance to take.

Unless they re birth control pills, they wont work.

What is the name of the pills??

and the name of the pills are?

I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at http://www.health-fit.info , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. A must!