Sunday, January 15, 2006

Is anyone else sick of all the answers on here pushing weight loss products? -

God, the last few questions I ve asked, about half the answers have been pushing pills, or fad diets, or acia berries or something! It s so annoying when you re looking for real answers. They just keep signing up under other accounts if you delete them. I know to ignore them but is anyone else sick to death of it?

yes its feckin anoying those twats!!!

I ve noticed this, too. Since I m fairly new at this, is this something you can report ? I don t think these answers comply with the rules.

haha..yes.. VERY annoying! it s probably people that work for the company that do it.. trying to push their junk products.

It s annoying as hell.

me to it is very saddeningxoxo edwardcullenlover4ever

yeah it is annoying.