Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I want to lose 16 lbs? -

First off, don t tell me the healthy weight loss per week is 1 to 2 lbs. That s not what I m asking you for. I want to lose 16lbs in a month. I m 14, 5ft, and 131lbs. Losing weight it pretty easy for me. I can easily not change my eating habits and just work out for 30min five times a week and lose 4lbs a week. But I want to change the way I eat this time. That part is what s going to be hard for me. Would this be okay?:eating half sandwich for lunch (around 120 to 150 calories)a slim fast for dinner (190 calories)and apple after school (60 calories)and going on the treadmill for 30min (burns 250 calories)And I left breakfast out for a reason. I don t have time in the morning.NOTE: I didn t ask if it was healthy. I could care less if it s healthy or not. All I care about it losing that 16lbs. That being said, any suggestions/advice?

DONT LEAVE OUT BREAKFAST! its even worse for you than losing weight that fast. Go for 2 mile runs every day and go from a average 2200 calorie diet to 1700. Count your calories!

lmao, you wont loose anything without breakfast,Breakfast is what keeps your body stable through out the day.it is what gives you the vitamins to loose the weight.You wont loose near enough if you do not have breakfast.i would recommend making time in the morning for breakfast.i mean whats it hurt to wake up 10-20 minutes early.

read the book Skinny *****, it changed my life! here s a link:http://www.skinnybitch.net/

I agree eat something for breakfast maybe oatmeal or even a slimfast shake. I won t lecture you but just want to let you know once you eat normally you may gain more than you lost doing it this this way.

go to yr chemist and ask for Lipotrim

Lol my sister does this and she is just like you well this is what she does..If you want to do a painful workout, you have to 1 hour run outside not inside!then you bike for 2 hours, and do weights for 30 minutes but you need to do eeach arm slowly and do only do eight..also eat plenty of veggies and fruitsDO NOT eat past 7 oclock at night it will make you gain weight, do not drink a lot of water, it will make you sick. If you ant an easy workout, u just have to do 1 hour runnying and 30 minutes of weights, hollo-hoop, if you dont have any of those then just stretch. EAT SALAD and if you have time just jog back and forth outside some where like a minnimum of 10 minutes then take a nice shower and you will feeel fresh.Thats what my ister does and i do but you can do whatever you want.. ood luck when i did it i lost about 15 pounds. a in 1 month, losing weight is hard.... trust me..