Monday, February 20, 2006

What is a good natural diet plan? -

Dont tell me any kind of pills or gyms or weight loss programs just healthy food, when or when not to eat, stuff like that. TY!

just eat your fruits n veggies, drinks lots of water, and do cardio! at least 30mins as often as you can. but at least 3 days a week. also eating small meals through the day keeps your metabolism going strong!do your cardio in the morning then eat some lean protein (or get a supplement shake, or protein shake) like eggs...etc this will jump start your metabolism.also, fibre!! bran flakes!

Hey,I was 16, and was 260 pounds. It was embarassing to be a fat, and it is hard to lose weight. I asked friends and all, tried camps and things, but nothing worked. So I decided to try some things on the internet, but EVERYTHING FAILED! Then I came across http://www.getslimandsexy.com/I decided to try it and it worked great. I used its exercise techniques and diets for about 2 months and lost over 80 pounds.Try ithttp://www.getslimandsexy.com/

You should have a look this method that I did. It works very well for me and I lost 8 pounds in 3 weeks. You can get more info from link below.