Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Difference between Phentermine and Phentramin...? -

I have tried everything to lose weight and my doctor does a weight loss program so I decided to see what it was about. He gave me appetite suppressants with A-167 printed on each pill and they are half white half light/medium blue...I was wondering if they were phentermine or phentramin..or even phentramine (unless that s just another way of spelling phentramin)...I ve seen all 3 online and i was wondering if they are all legal and just more info before i start taking them. THANKS!

YES there is a difference between the two!!!!! Based on my own research Phentermine has far better weight loss results then Phentramine. I m sorry, bou you may heve been ripped off.I ordered my phentermine on 4/19/07 from a website called US-Pills.com. I received my order yesterday, 4/25/06, and started taking it today. I can tell already that it works!!!! I have not been hungry all day and had very little cravings for bad foods. When I did eat today it was very little and healthy foods. I went to the gym about 30 minutes after I took it and had more energy then before. However, the extra energy didn t last all day for me, which is good because I was afraid I would feel wired all day. The only side effect I have felt so far is dry mouth, so I ve been drinking a lot of water, which is great. I drank about 30 oz of water alone during my workout.I purchased 90 pills (37.5 dosage) for $199.00. US-Pills.com was the cheapest site I could find without a doctors prescription. Compared to the other sites 199.00 for 90 pills is great. The other thing I was happy about with this site is that there was a health questionaire I had to fill out when submitting my order to get approval from the web sites doctor. Based on my answers to the questionaire, which included my height and current weight, my order was approved and came with instructions on how much to take per day. The instructions directed me to take one pill per day in the morning before breakfast.I am very pleased with my first day results and can t wait to see how much weight I lose in the next few days and weeks. I hope to lose about 25 - 30 pounds.Hope this was helpful. Good luck!!!

phentramin is just a scam, it doesnt work at all Report Abuse

shouldn t be any difference unless it is the strength.some phentermine is time released.there is a phentremine on the market too that is over the counter with hoodia.