Monday, March 27, 2006

Healthier Diet, Replacing White Rice with....? -

Would be replacing WHITE rice with BROWN rice help with a healthy weight loss diet? I eat alot of white rice, maybe 2-3 bowls a day.. For only one week last week i only ate mostly chicken breast and vegetables.. but i couldnt take it anymore, and ate some white rice...Im already doing 60minutes of cardio a day with weight training, so now all i need is a good diet..my mom cooks most of the time, so i plan to eat her cooking (vietnamese food) but with brown rice..How much healthier is brown rice, and how many bowls can i eat a day? im thinking at most is 2 bowls, lunch and dinner..i usually try to eat 5-6 small meals a day..1-breakfast- Cereal with fat free milk.2-some fruits, with a cup of green tea3-Lunch- Most likely whatever my mom cooked, with some brown rice (going to buy brown rice soon)4-(After Weight Lifting) Whey protein shake with 1 cup of fat free milk, and sometimes a bananna to keep me full5-Dinner- Whatever my mom cooks with some brown rice.6- Some fruit

Yes, because with brown rice you are getting whole grains. White rice is quite processed and like white flour, turns to sugar in your body.Always substitute whole grains for not whole grains.

I am a mother of three and my last pregnancy was twins and gained 75lbs, I lost 30 at birth but could not get the rest off. I needed to lose another 60 just to be in healthy range. I have now lost forty in about 6 months time and I have been using a supplement called Orovo. I did some research and it also helps with acne and wrinkles, I have adult acne but wrinkles are not yet an issue. I have a myspace site of my family if you would like to email me privately and see the before and after pictures. It is not a bad price and I can keep up with the twins! It does not give you that jittery feeling most diet supplements do and since my husband is currently stationed out of the country I need all the extra energy I can get. Do some research you will see, it is an amazing product, all of my friends are using it, and seeing great results. Good luck and email me for any other information.