Wednesday, March 22, 2006

How can i have practical weight loss tips? -

i m not free to spend my whole day for weight loss, i m tired of following unpractical weight loss tips and they didn t work. pls help

hi fly,I have the same problem as you have. even I am tired of all weight loss plans. But I came across some real helpful weight loss tips. I can say it help me to some extent. I hope it will help you too. www.folkszone.com/category/weight-loss��

Weight Loss Tipshttp://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��--Drink more water----Increase your protein intake----Eat Negative calorie food -- --Eat slowly----Cut down the sugar intake-----Do not skip meals----Eat breakfast everyday ----Eat smaller, more frequent meals----Exercise(Aerobics and Strength Training)--Interval Training - great way to boost metabolism----Replace white rice, bread, and pasta with brown rice and whole-grain products--http://weightlossweightloss.blogspot.com��

start a jounal, write down every meal and snack you eat. this gives you a good idea of how many calories you eat. Cut down the intake if you r over what it should be. then start exercising, you dont have to kill yourself, just be persistent

you can use nutri system you can eat lots of yummy food and still loose weight.