Saturday, March 25, 2006

Iam looking for a really good diet to loose weight.But i dont have the money that most diets need. Thank you!? -

Truly in need of some guidence to a good weight loss program that is little to no extra cost to me iam desperate.

Unfortunately I have found that to eat good (ie. foods that will help you lose weight) it does cost more. The packaged processed foods are so much cheaper, but bad for you. Some cheap food ideas when dieting are soup (I love progresso) and frozen meals from weight watchers or lean cuisine. Those are fast and easy and not a lot of thinking. Also try to lower the fat or calories of your meals in little ways like using low-fat ingredients in place of the higher fat versions. Good snacks would be fruit, veggies with low-fat dip (if you must have dip), fruit smoothies made with low-fat milk, low-fat or non-fat yogurt, cottage cheese and those yummy 100 calorie snacks everyone is making now. Also, try to eat something every 3 hrs. Oatmeal is a great breakfast that will keep you full longer. Try not to eat 2-3 hrs before bedtime. Try to drink more water and non-calorie drinks (ie. Crystal Light, Diet Coke) if you like. Go for a walk 3-5x a week for at least 30 minutes. Start out slow and work your way up to a faster walk and a greater distance. Check out eBay for cheap exercise videos that you could do at your home with little to no equipment. Just remember, it took you awhile to get where you are so it s not going to come off overnight. Most people say don t weigh yourself a lot, but I have read countless articles that say that people who weigh themselves more often then not lose more weight because they are aware of any amount gained. I weigh myself daily, always in the morning after I have gone to the bathroom always with only undies on. If not, weigh yourself on a certain day each week, but always at the same time, wearing similar clothes or naked. Good luck and I hope I gave you some good ideas to get started!!

A friend told me about this and I ve tried it and have been loosing weight like crazy..eat a healthy break feast then the rest of the day when your hungry eat soup or salad...really they make you so full and you loose weight quick and if you throw in a few walks a day you ll really see a difference in just a week....

www.natures-way.net Try the Laminaria Extract. It works. I lost 12 lbs in one month.