Sunday, April 16, 2006

Need a little diet help please....? -

Okay, I am 5 feet 4 inches, and currently weigh 168 pounds. I began on January 2(my New Years resolution, per se) of this year at 205, but I have reached a plateau that has lasted about a month now. I have done many different things so far, such as not drank pop, tried avoiding juices, coffees, teas high on sugur, etc., eat healthier(such as raw carrots, broccoli, and cauliflower), I try to choose wheat or whole grain whenever possible for meals, and I began working out a few months ago, and now run 1 and a half miles a day, lift 40 pounds of weight on my arms, use a StairMaster at lvl 4 intensity for 20 minutes, and use other various exercise machines to try and lose weight all around my body. I have become extremely frustrated, and do not understand what more I can do. My goal weight is to be around 135 pounds, but I can t seem to overcome my weight problems in the 160-170 pound range. Is there anything I can do to change my workout or diet to help my weight loss get back on track....And I don t want the Acai berry diet or any other fad diets either, just healthy weight loss advice that everyone else has used. Thank you to everyone that responds!

Diet and exercise, for diet NO salt or sugar, drink only water, eat low fat, medium carbs and protein. Stay away from processed foods like rice white bread and pasta. No fried fast foods or junk food. For exercise - Cardio will burn all the fat you need, running, bicycling, elliptical, rowing machine and DVD aerobis. I like the aerobics as your body will never get used to it and hit a plateau. Dont fall for the supplements either, they do not work, they are only caffeine and will only hurt you. Acia berry is an antioxident and has been proven not to do anything for fat burning. It is the same as a blueberry. Just an antioxident. Only diet and exercise will help you to lose weight and become healthier.

Take it from me - acai works! There s a free trial happening at the moment at http://dequls.mykeepfitpro.info , give it a try, why not?

Okay so this is how i lost MAJOR weight.... I weighed about 135 i never cared my weight and i always thought i was so skiny... today when i look at my self the i get sick.... so first i would have a glass of acia juice.. a little in morning aftornoon and dinner that made a huge diffrence for me... i would go running,or for a bike ride everynight and i would also drink this drick called vita rain!!! its ammmmasing! 0 calories 0 fat 0 sugar! just a little sodium but its reallly good! by the end of the sunmmer i weighed 115:) know i weight 120 becase ive been to busy with school all im saying is TRY THE ACAI!! IT REALLY WORKS!!