Tuesday, May 23, 2006

10 Day Hoodia Diet? -

I am by no means asking for a miricale weight loss program. These pills have been sitting in my cabinet for quite some time... my sister bought them, but then later realized she couldnt take them because of some of the medication she was on... but anyways... I have opened that and looked at it every day... and I was just wondering are those safe for your body? Do they work? I would bet its only water weight right? and it says they curb your appetite.... is that why you loose weight?? WELL basically if you have any info on these pills... tell me what you think...

Ok, hoodia used to be used by africans if they were going on a hunt, they will grind the plant and eat it, I does curb your appetite.I used it , and it works, but I couldnt sleep, I was anxious all the time. (I suppose like on speed ) I dont know the quality of them, but if it says 3 or 4 pills per serving you know you should only take one.Drink lots of watter.

My field is in fashion, as a result many people ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always the same: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I think helps a lot in the process. I recommend you check this website http://www.slim-get.info , they have a free trial and you only pay $6.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!