Friday, June 23, 2006

On a healthy weight loss plan, how long does it take to see results? -

I am eating 1200 calories per day, and then doing 2 hours of cardio to burn at least 500 calories. how many weeks should it take before I can SEE results (not on the scale, but on my body?)

In two or three months, you��ll see the results when your clothes are too big and baggy!Each pound of fat reserves is 3,500 calories.You would lose one pound of fat reserves every week.But then you would (hopefully) gain some muscle mass.You need to do some weight training, not just cardios.Cardios would just burn some fat reserves but weight training would really built muscle mass for a higher metabolism.Muscle mass takes 3 times less space than fat reserves, so you get thinner.After about three months, you would have lost a few pounds of fat reserves (aerobics) and gained a few pounds of muscle mass (weight training) so you could be the same weight but at least one size smaller (like one inch off all your measurements). I actually did that, a few years ago. I went from 122.6 to 122.6 (haha) in three months with about 18 weight training sessions and some aerobics, no diet or counting my calories intake, I ate whatever I wanted (otherwise I would have lost much more) and still lost one inch on all my measurements, got thinner and lost 2% of my body fat percentage.

Okay first of all don t choose 1200 calories as some arbitrary number. Your caloric intaking should ALWAYS be tailored to you specifically. There s a metabolism calculator I m attaching below. Second, stop doing so much cardio. It s boring, pretty inefficient, and you risk losing muscle instead of fat. Lift weights for God s sake. And no, you won t turn into the she-hulk. Unless you take anabolic steroids and inject HGH, you never have to worry about getting big as a girl.As for seeing results it depends on how close an observer you are and how frequently you check yourself in the mirror. After a month you should start to notice the rolls on your stomach are smaller though. If you pose in front of the mirror every day, you will not notice as much progress. But only look in the mirror once a week and things will seem much faster.

What you are doing is very bad right now. It will probably take a long time to see results. You need to eat more, you are burning muscle instead of fat which is the opposite of what you want to do. Doing this will cause your body to lose pounds, but not any inches so you will look the same. Eat more and you will notice it in the 2nd month

Everyone sees results at different times. My suggestion would be Measure weigh yourself weekly.When Measuring yourself - Measure in the same spot every time. Weigh at the same day timeWomen usually lose more inches before they lose weight. Men on the other hand lose weight then they lose inches

You can lose weight rapidly by using the special formula acai berry that Oprah and Rachel Ray used. I lost 47 pounds in 3 months! Check out my blogwww.my-weight-secrets.us

6 weeks or evry time you lose 5-10 lbs