Monday, August 28, 2006

Should I sue this weight loss company? -

I called a company and ordered their 5-day, 10 lb. weight loss program. The next day, there s a knock on the door and there stands before me a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck. She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, If you can catch me, you can have me. Without a second thought, I take off after her. A few miles later huffing and puffing, I finally give up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, I weigh myself and am delighted to find I had lost 10 lbs. as promised. I called the company and ordered their 5-day/20 pound program. The next day there s a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning and beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, If you catch me you can have me. Well, I m out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and I did my best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with me gradually getting in better and better shape. Much to my delight on the fifth day when I weigh myself, I discover that I has lost another 20 lbs. as promised. I decided to go for broke and called the company to order the 7-day/50 pound program. Are you sure? asks the representative on the phone. This is our most rigorous program. Absolutely, I replied, I haven t felt this good in years. The next day there s a knock at the door; and when I opens it I find a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, If I catch you, you are mine!!! Well he caught me. =(

You probably have no legal grounds to sue the company, though you could sue the man for sexual assault.To be certain I will need his name and phone number.

You cannot do that as because you accepted the terms and conditions of the company.

WHY???Not only you have now a great body but you also had a great time!!!!

dude you should sue yourself for not catching that girl.....give me that number I just want to lose 20 lbs..and after I wear her out I ll send her to your house.

So you received changes in weight and orientation...what s the problem?? Don t you feel much better about your body now?

LOL!Thanks for the laugh.---

hahaha so fuuny,

bahahahahahahahahahah...bahahhahahaaaaaa��

If that s really true, it s genius! I wouldn t sue them.

This is an old. and stupid, joke.

man that is the funniest thing that I ve ever read was you looking for a date or really to lose weight because the company thought that when the women did not work out the man will wow don t sue them ,look at it as a diet did work by making you run fast.lol enjoy your weigh lose program you did lose some weigh.