Monday, September 18, 2006

How old do you have to be to buy weight loss products? -

well i live in virginia. and if you know anything good that requres no age limit please tell me:) and if you know any web sight that sends them free that would be great!! thanks much!

check it out here:http://onlinecarez.blogspot.com/search/l��

I highly recommend Acai Berry Extreme / Vital Cleanse Colon Cleanse Set - Powerful Weight Loss Diet Pill CombinationI used the Acai Berry Extreme by itself and definitely lost weight and felt much better. After a few months I wanted to see if I could get even more results, so I tried this combination pack with the Vital Cleanse. Wow! I have definitely seen even better results. I am much more regular and my bowel movements aren t strained at all. I feel like I m finally losing that stubborn little bit of extra stuff in my lower belly. It s actually flattened out. I wish I was able to post some pics so you could see what I mean. I definitely recommend this product to anyone. My appetite is under control. I m sleeping better at night and I can feel more energy throughout the day. I will use this product again and again. The only thing I wish they could add to the product is a fat blocker. Also, the company that makes the product has been very supportive in answering questions I ve had from time to time (HH Nutritionals). I hope this was helpful for you. I bought it with free shipping from...http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0028DT��Hope you find your favorite. Good Luck!

I would suggest you to try BODA extract. It is FDA approved for two functional claims: losing body fat and building lean muscle mass. It is very popular.http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=180616 U=366479 M=22836Also you can try do more exercises and eat less before sleeping.

18 for some stores but vitamin shoppe has no age limit so try there