Monday, January 15, 2007

Help I have a promblem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? -

I m not skinny but I m not fat. I m 5.5 . I need help with my weight. I just need to lose a couple of pounds to fit in my dress. So do you have some websites that are free and doesn t include going to places? Or some weight loss tips or ideas. Thinks for the help. I needed it a lots. So start answering.!!!!!!!!!!

It will involve nutrition to minimize empty calories and exercise to boost your metabolism. Here are some links to a free website. They include a sample meal plan, a weekly workout program, and a chart of the actions needed for fat loss. I think that you will do fine.

well.... u know it really just comes down to the watching what u eat and exercising everyday for at least an hour. it may take some time but it is one of the few diets that actually works and that doesn t hurt your body.

If you go to my Yahoo Avitar, I answer questions on weightlifting and exercising.Quick answer; do aerobics daily. Jumping jacks works very well.

go on a diet and exercise. You should lose the extra pounds that you are looking to loose in no time. Take in no more then 1200 calories a day!

There is something easy, and simple to do. It doesn t involve pills, or diets, try going for walks.Going for walks helps reduce body fat, considering most of the fat is water weight, (And, water weight can come off kinda easy!), going for a walk can help. Going for walks also helps reduce the chance of getting heart disease, it ll help you lose a few lbs if you go for a walk every/every other day, for at least 15 minutes, you should lose SOME weight.Good luck, Hun!

find a sportgood luck

watch your calories 1200-1500 a day and don t drink regular soda s drink diet. and exercise 5 days a week like walking for 30 minutes that should do it Avoid sweets and fried foods basically anything that looks good