Wednesday, January 10, 2007

How do I start a jogging program for weight loss? -

I am a 20 year old college student going into my 3rd year. I have been eating poorly and not exercising very well since I have been here. I just moved into a new apt. where I can make healthy meals now. I started jogging and walking today and only made 15 min. Any suggestions on how to improve? Or any other weight loss tips? Also I am not overweight, but i could def lose a few.

well!! i can surely help you out!jogging needs a lot of stamina, and for that healthy meals isn t just enough! increase water and protien intake! and a bit of carbos is required too.early mornin joggin wil be fine, and a little bit of night walk after dinner will give better result!15 mins is pretty less, start up with half an hour and you ll gradually feel like increasing ;) cause ofcourse u ll get passion soon!! ;)and one more thing!!for greater stamina and higher protien intake,,please try taking whey protien with milk evry morning! and you ll never go tired tho whole day!

You should start with easy and free techniques. You can visit Michael Molloy to find one of the easy tips at http://www.onesteptofitness.com/wl-video/. Report Abuse