Friday, January 12, 2007

How much weight can i lose in 5 weeks? -

i m 11 stone now, about 5 8 tallif i exercise and eat healthily.. how much weight can i lose?also.. any weight loss tips would be great :)

5-10 pounds at the most if u are very determined

I had the same problem for so many years and I tried almost everything to loose weight. Fortunately I found this great e book online which gave me step by step guidance on how to loose weight. It worked for me and all my friends are surprised to see me loosing so much weight so quickly. I m sure this will work for youhttp://ewelenda.stripfat.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=W3ZD6D81

The most I ve ever lost was 14 pounds in a month. I ate under 700 calories a day and did not eat after 3pm. I did no exercise whatsoever. Also cut out all junk food from my diet, and tried to stay away from meat.