Monday, May 21, 2007

I need some help.? -

I really need some helpful easy to follow weight loss tips. I always used to be so small, but ever since my year in a wheelchair I ve gained alot of weight. I m 5 4 and 140lbs. I desperatly want my old figure back. Although people always get mad at me when I call myself fat, I just feel so ugly, and it would really help my self esteem to drop several pounds. I dont know what kinds of excercise are best either, as they have to be low impact because my legs are still real sore and I cant run. Please Help!

DO not try any pills. Don t mess with your health. Diet pills can affect your heart and do some serious damage.The moviestar diet is a scam. There is no good diet if it says it is fast. You gain it all back and double. Be wise please.Go to www.sparkpeople.comIt is a healthy way to lose weight and it is a free site. It s like having your private nutritionist.You type in how much you want to lose and by when etc...and they plan out your meals so you can achieve your goal. They have a calorie counter and everything. Plus they give you a fitness plan according to what type of exercising you like to do. You choose and you can alternate if it s not comfortable. It is free with support from the members and a real neat site. I m really impressed.Enjoy!God Bless!

try walking it is low impact and will help build up strength in your legs.go at a pace that is comfortable for you maybe use some light weights for your arms.do this for awhile build up your tolerance.

Sounds like swimming exercises would be great for you. You can so laps or make it fun and try water aerobics or water sports. The density of the water takes all the pressure off your legs/body.