Saturday, May 26, 2007

What shape/size do you think i am? -

I am 14 years old.I am 5 4 approximately. I weigh 120 pounds. my waist measures 26 inches and my hips are 34(greatest part), my calves(really muscular) are 14, thighs(greatest part) 20, these are all in inches. do you have any weight loss tips?

To me you sound llike youre a perfect weight and dont need to lose anything! :) Do u play any sports? The muscle you gain from playing sports also contributes to weight gain and bigger inches! But if you dont believe me and are just so deperate to lose weight try doing 30 to 1hr of exercise everyday non stop and drink LOTS of water and eat lots of vegetables...Do What you Think is Right!

I highly recommend you my weight loss method. It works amazing and easy. If you are serious about losing weight. You should have a look weight loss right method. It will work for you if you do it right. I lost 23 pounds in 55 days with this method. You can find more info at link below.

If you have issues with weight do what I did - try acai berry. If you wish to lose weight its superfood qualities help plenty - however those same qualities also help those who are trying to bulk up. Magic! There is a free trial on right now at http://filack.slimmingdietonline.info , try it, how worse could it make things?